Apply to be a part of the new OLR graduate programme
Start date: 20th September 2021
Duration: 12 months
Location: Porto, Portugal
Are you ready to join the corporate world with an exciting company, offering a range of training and hands-on experience in international Oracle Retail and eCommerce projects?
Launching our 12 month academy programme for recent or finishing graduates that have a passion for programming and technology.
At OLR, we believe that your first job should be a rewarding and enriching experience. We want to invest time and effort in helping you transition from university to the corporate world, with a programme that has training and mentoring at its heart.
Programme modules include:
- Delivery methodologies: Agile/SCRUM, PRINCE2, waterfall
- Pair programming in JAVA
- Cloud technologies
- Test Driven Approach (TDD) training
- Business Driven Development (BDD) training
- Discovery/Requirements Analysis training
- Test Automation
- JIRA/Confluence training
- Oracle Xstore training
- Oracle Retail Customer Engagement (ORCE) training
- Oracle Commerce Cloud (OCC) training
- Conflict Management
- Negotiation skills
- Competitive market salary
- Self and class training on technical and soft skills
- On-hands experience in projects
- Abroad experience at one of our other OLR offices
- Mentoring from one of our experts
- Possibility at the end to be offered a full-time employment contract.The best in class will receive a bonus, on top of a full-time employment offer!
OLR, an award-winning Oracle Partner, has over 20 years of experience in delivering and supporting international Retail Omni-channel systems for some of the world’s biggest brands. OLR specializes in working with Oracle’s Merchandising, Stores and Commerce suites providing Omni-channel solutions to our clients. As a trusted Systems Integration partner, we pride ourselves on the quality and expertise of our delivery. The company’s approach is continually evolving with a focus on ways to improve and adapt to the new technologies.
OLR delivers projects on a global scale with offices located in London, Porto, Bangalore, Cleveland, and Minneapolis.
- Competitive market salary
- 20 days paid holiday
- Private medical insurance (including dental and optical)
- Life insurance
- Office games such as ping-pong, videogames, board games
- Regular social activities
- Central Porto office location
Is this you?
- Recent graduates or finishing a degree in Computer Engineering (or similar) with a programming background looking for their first job
- Good level of English
- Out the box thinker
- Pro-active and ambitious
- Eager to learn new technologies in a fast paced environment
- Knowledgable in Java and databases (eg. SQLServer, Oracle)
- Right to work in Portugal (as you will be based in Porto)
Deadline for submissions: 15th August 2021
For more information please contact Denise Neves (Denise.email@example.com) or Francisco Veiga (Francisco.firstname.lastname@example.org).